Sunday, December 8, 2013

9

"You need a new motto" as she puts on her right blinker and goes straight.


I've got 23 dollar bills between my two hands.  She's driving straight and straight leads to Hell without a twist or a turn along her narrow spine I'm slowly crawling with my fingers.

That's what you want right? Another chapter form my book? Anyone can write that. Half the ideas come form love songs and movies you've already seen. Not one of them are meant for you. They are for me. They are for me.

One for you then.


"My parent's house isn't this... way.., hun.. you missed the turn- what're you...."

Boom. Brick wall. Glass shatters and seat belts suck. I smash the bills into smaller pieces she's confused she's confused and also out cold.



Well that's the end you guys. No happy endings. Like I said, it's @&$!% *&!#

3 comments:

  1. I don't think many people get what you're trying to say in your writing, but to me and a select few, it always makes sense. It's like your explaining in symbols what I've been trying to tell my mom for the past 2 and a half years.

    Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete