Sunday, November 17, 2013

Organic

Light through the white curtains. Close my eyes tighter. "Wake up".

Once, you said my groggy-waking-up voice turned you on, so I'll try it. 

"Its too early", I'm pulling the covers back to my neck.

She replies by laying back down. Our kisses straighten their backs. Stand at attention. Imagine a world where we felt more things like that. 

Wide awake now, we dance and you slowly complicate my morning. I think about oatmeal and how you're going organic. I buy Tripicana and you freshly squeeze. I like Rodizio, and you like Tucanos. We both like Chick-fil-ay (They have organic lemonade). 

It fits, you and me.



In a minute, Paul

3 comments:

  1. "I think about oatmeal and how you're going organic."
    Paul Varjak. You're killing me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Our kisses straighten their backs."
    "and you slowly complicate my morning."

    Damn you're good...
    and I agree with Sky, you're killing me with your words.
    Good grief. So good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think im havin a love affair with your blog... Seriously where did you come from i love you

    ReplyDelete